Words to Keep in Mind
1. Mental or emotional as opposed to physical in nature; "give psychological support"; "psychological warfare".
2. Of or relating to or determined by psychology; "psychological theories".
1. A feeling of intense annoyance caused by being tormented; "so great was his harassment that he wanted to destroy his tormentors".
2. Tormenting by continued persistent attacks and criticism.
1. The science of mental life.
Webster's Online Dictionary
Some words (Mobbing, Victimization, Moral, Bullying) may not be clear to most people in the general population that their definition may include psychological or mental attributes.
When people see acts of violence, suicide, murder, or mass murder it may leave them wondering why or what happened.
The key is the field of psychology (psychological) and this should be made clear.